[Tfug] Fwd: Re: OT: Latex/rubber solvents

William McNulty tehgimmick at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 19:08:10 MST 2014

No problem. I hope the laquer thinner helps. It really should. With
anything you'll ever have to remove there's always going to be a bit of
hand work but yea i agree a solvent to make it easier is better. I do
understand now what you meant about the paddles. I've had this problem
before. I believe I used the same thing. Normally nowadays if our paddle
gets tons of buildup on it we leave it. Chances are the dried buildup won't
affect future use. But that's just a personal lazyish opinion. It's nice to
have tools clean. But like I said, there will always be a bit of scraping,
so I'm hoping we can narrow that down.

The only thing I can think of is an industrial airplane paint stripper. As
a last resort alternative. It's very good at what it does. Probably *the*
best paint stripper I've ever used. But it is really noxious and very bad
for your skin or anything else it touches. Not the safest this unless
you're experienced. No offense if you are. The laquer thinner should do the
trick though.

Good luck! I'll check back to see the results