[Tfug] OT: Llatex/rubber solvents

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 19:56:25 MST 2014

Hi Keith,

On 3/1/2014 7:47 PM, keith smith wrote:
> Is replacing the tool an option?

I'd prefer not to.  I.e., that means I'd have to replace any
*future* tools/things that get mucked up with this goo...

E.g., I've learned that roof patches (think: "tar") can easily
be cleaned up with mineral spirits.  So, I have a lot of
flexibility regarding the tools that I use when making
*those* sorts of repairs -- because cleanup is so easy!

Ideally, I would like to learn of a similar "fix" for the
paint itself.  I'd hate to have to *only* use disposable
tools when working with this stuff...

--don