[Tfug] Western DIgital MyCloud

erich erich1 at copper.net
Thu Jan 9 09:34:08 MST 2014

That's what I have,
       A personal cloud.

      When I read some of the review literature on it. something
caught my eye. One of their selling points is to allow users to download
their
stuff from the [internet] cloud to their own cloud. You get the
impression that
this is for people who are nervous  about leaving so much personal
information
out there, and would like to have more control.
       It seems secure, (Er, as secure as the hardness of your
password), and
you can give people that you like permission to look at stuff on your cloud
if you want them to. (Look ma, no more e-mail)

Erich