[Tfug] Wayyyy OT: Oriental markets, et al.

Rich Smit rfsmit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 06:09:23 MST 2013

Yep Sandyi's is in business. SW corner Pima & Columbus.

Seven Cups is run by the only certified Tea Master outside China. She goes
there to inspect and select the crop each year, and you can go on a tour
with her as guide. Often has the previous year's product at a deep
discount. An Ji Bai Cha highly recommended!