[Tfug] And another one down

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Tue Sep 17 15:37:15 MST 2013

Well, I spent the extra money going with Mwave for better packing and it
came today, wrapped in a layer of bubble wrap and stuffed in a small box
at an angle so it would fit and a bit of popcorn added. :( At least the
UPS didn't smash the box this time. Went out to check the mail and it
was sitting by the front door. They don't even ring the doorbell any
more. Just drop and run.