[Tfug] Cabling

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Sat Nov 30 14:46:09 MST 2013

Aside from the mentioned clips and ties you can get, also there are the
slit sleeves that you can stuff the wire in.

Keep in mind RFI. Running power cords along data cables can cause RFI on
the power lines though unlikely with modern LAN wire. There is also the
risk of AC RFI getting into the LAN cables when run along side each
other for a distance like that. Again, the twisted pair nature of CAT5/6
cable reduces that. But it can still be a problem.