[Tfug] Wayyyy OT: TV recommendation

Louis Taber ltaber at gmail.com
Sun May 5 09:40:05 MST 2013

Casa Video has the first 4 seasons of *Coupling*.
http://www.casavideo.com/  2905
East Speedway Blvd.,Tucson, Arizona.  You can rent two for the price of one
on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  You might want to try Doc Martin too, also
showing on PBS Thursdays.  And/or try the movie *Keeping Mum*
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0444653/?ref_=sr_4 if you like British humor.
 - Louis