[Tfug] "Opening" a physical ethernet connection

John M hankscorpioarizona at gmail.com
Wed May 1 12:37:02 MST 2013

I see what you're saying but I've never come across an instance where I had
to boot up a pc to solely conduct a task on a switch for a large network.
 Allowable managed devices were connected to it at all times, so, Id hop on
one of them to login.

Your situation is unique.  So, I really haven't heard of a toggle type
function.