[Tfug] Repairing grub after array rebuild

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Wed Mar 20 12:15:21 MST 2013

Forgot to post back here, got some info on the raid list. Using
grub-install --recheck /dev/sda seems to have fixed it. I think the
problem was, device.map needed to be updated to list the correct info
for the new drive. New version of grub 2 doesn't use device.map, and
they said it has much better support for raid.