[Tfug] Way OT: Beer

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 17 13:49:11 MST 2013

Hi,

I stopped in at Total Wines (Park Place?) the other night
hoping to find a particular beer that I enjoy (they didn't
carry it).  While there, I stumbled upon an interesting,
complimentary publication that they make available:
_Total Guide to Beer_.

It's been an interesting read!  I'd never much concerned
myself with any aspect of "beer" other than its (ahem)
"disposition".  Certainly not enough to *research* the subject
beyond, "Yeah, this one tastes pretty good!"

If you happen to find yourself nearby *and* interested,
pick up a copy!  (it's in the "beer department", of course)

#include <std_disclaimer>