[Tfug] OT: Bicycles

Rich Smit rfsmit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 06:47:33 MST 2013

http://bicas.org/about/history.php

The sales, the workplace, and the end result are there to benefit the
homeless and refugees.

A donation to BICAS helps in multiple ways: raw materials to work with, a
place of work, an English speaking community, and transport at the end of
it.

Pay a visit? They won't pressure you. And if you plan to do them up
yourself and give them to kids directly, you might find the parts and tools
you need at BICAS anyway.