[Tfug] Eclipse add-ons

Leo Przybylski r351574nc3 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 07:49:24 MST 2013

Oh sorry. I didn't realize sites had changed with p2. Looks like there
isn't a site.xml anymore which is what I was originally thinking
about.

Here's a document on creating a mirror
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Repository_Mirroring

If you want to know about how a site is to be structured or built, you
could browse it by using a user agent switcher. Most sites verify
against the eclipse user agent. If you switch to the eclipse user
agent, you can freely go to site urls to determine how the
contents.xml correspond to site structure. I would imagine it to be
intuitive though.

Leo