[Tfug] PwnPlug

Steve B steveb7 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 15:26:07 MST 2013

There was one prebuilt thing quite a while back - Dreamcast Phone Home.
Supposedly there was an i386 live CD but all the images I've located online
were corrupted. If there are no prebuilt distro's then a good tutorial.
Something that has you install a distro, helps you write the scripts, etc.
Based on the PPT and video I found from DCPH's presentation at DefCon it
looks like either the scripts go through a series of tests to locate the
open ports and then tunnels back to the destination. However, in none of
the material I've seen or read does it indicate how the destination is
defined. Do you code it into the script; do you connect to the device once
installed and configure it?