[Tfug] PwnPlug y5yseja7

A. Chris Hilton lists at particlewars.com
Sun Aug 4 18:47:23 MST 2013

Hey Steve-

I still have the Pwn Plug I won at Defcon a couple of years ago.  It will
run their latest build.  You're welcome to borrow it.

I don't know if it's changed but the Pwnie guys weren't making x86
versions of their build available.  If you want to roll your own, IIRC all
the Pwnie Express devices (including the x86 based appliances) run a
pretty stock version of Kali Linux (BackTrack).  At least it
looks/acts/feels like Kali.  You can put Kali on pretty much anything you
want.

You'd need to dig through one of the Pwnie community builds to find and
retrofit the phone home & other customizations to your Kali install.  The
Pwnie guys occasionally post custom builds to their blog that might help
with that also.  They posted this back in May if you've got a Pi laying
around:

http://pwnieexpress.com/blogs/pwnie/7977353-raspberry-pwn-a-pentesting-release-for-the-raspberry-pi

-C-

> I've got some free time on my hands and would like to roll my own
PwnPlug. Is there any prebuilt stuff out there (ie DC Phone Home), or a
guide tutorial on building something from scratch?