[Tfug] [WAs digest] Innocuous/ubiquitous service(s)?

Yan zardus at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 16:10:22 MST 2013

How about ssh? It can be hosted on any port, and the user immediately gets
a "RSA key fingerprint is AA:BB:CC:DD:....." message on the first
connection. SSH is blocked less rarely than SMTP (although it is still
blocked), and is found on nonstandard ports sometimes (although less often
than HTTP).

- Yan