[Tfug] Recommendations for hassle free desktop wireless card

John Hubbard ender8282 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 17:34:31 MST 2013

On 4/10/2013 10:07 AM, Harry McGregor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If this is for a desktop, I might be more inclined to get a router
> that can be set as a client bridge (either in default firmware, or
> with dd-wrt, tomato, etc).

+1
This is what I do for my home-office.  I've got an Asus router with
dd-wrt installed.  I run multiple computers, and a printer though it.
It connects to another router which actually serves up internet.

--
-john

                 2b || !2b
(0b10)*(0b1100010) || !(0b10)*(0b1100010)
         0b11000100 || !0b11000100
         0b11000100 || 0b00111011
                0b11111111
255, that is the answer.