[Tfug] Patch cords

az teech azteech at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 22:31:03 MST 2012

Providing you have all he RJ45 ends for cat5e/cat6, and you have the
appropriate crimping tool, the cords are easy enough to re-fabricate to
the length you need. Plenty of instructions out there on how to make
them. Also, if you look at the ends, you should be able to figure out
the proper color code to match.

Steve