[Tfug] Static/Dynamic (IP,name) bindings

Tyler Kilian vaca at grazeland.com
Thu Sep 13 03:05:35 MST 2012

Some switches have security features such as DHCP Snooping, that can help mitigate the threat of rogue DHCP servers.   Some common sense network segmentation can also help mitigate the issue by reducing the scope of issue.   The overall point being that there are some ways to protect yourself.

Tyler