[Tfug] Panel installation height?

unixmito at SDF.ORG unixmito at SDF.ORG
Sun Oct 28 14:21:20 MST 2012

You might be overthinking this one.

Having taken PT for a massive injury, any thing placed right below the
chin (perpendicular to the neck/clavicle) is the path of least resistance
(taking physiology into account.) 5" 10" seems to be a national average
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Galton-height-regress.jpg). The least
amount of muscular utilization at an average height for an average human
(both male and female).