[Tfug] Topology questions

William Stott will at stottland.net
Sat Oct 6 22:05:44 MST 2012

Wow. You are working yourself into a situation where complexity overcomes
security and maintenance. Maybe you should think about sticking the web
services between your firewall and router "DMZ network," configure actual
proxy services for external use, and call it a day. "Multi-homed" anything
that isn't a router or firewall is normally not in your best interest, but
more of a band-aid to a real solution (even if that means using windows DHCP
over Linux *unnecessary stab*).

Will