[Tfug] Startup Tucson Hackathon

bpoag at comcast.net bpoag at comcast.net
Mon Jul 23 10:27:51 MST 2012

I would recommend against Android development. The goal hacking is... that, eventually, you want it to work. :)

Having tried my hand at Java development in the past, I can attest to "Write Once, Run Anywhere" is a true statement. I wanted to run away from Java as fast as possible when I was finished.

Cheers,
Bowie