[Tfug] Odd question: Laptop is "acting nuts" when transitioning from battery to AC or back...

Adrian choprboy at dakotacom.net
Sat Feb 4 21:12:59 MST 2012

a) Bad/broken solder joints on the power plug makes intermittent contact,on
eminute the laptop is charging,the next its back on battery...

b) Crappy ACPI implementation... my HP for example has a completely broken
ACPI table in BIOS with the "correct" table values under a WinXP OS hash tag,
and completely broken/wrong values under the default and other OS hash tags.

Adrian