[Tfug] want to try doing a mobile app

Arthur Richards awjrichards at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:53:46 MST 2012

Liz, you might also consider coming to the hacakthon hosted by startup
tucson this weekend (
http://startuptucson.com/2012/startup-tucson-hackathon-august-10th-11th-at-spoke6/).
I believe mobile development is the theme, or at least a theme that will be
present at the hackathon. It could be a good opportunity to get a firsthand
look at mobile development, try your hand at it, or just chat with other
developers in the area working on mobile development.

Arthur

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Liz Ravenwood <Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com