[Tfug] USB hang

erich erich1 at copper.net
Tue Aug 7 22:00:15 MST 2012

That's right,
            You said something very interesting: A chipset that mediates
functionality of USB is also associated with SATA. The keyboard
works and a PS/2 mouse works.

            Here's something that I never mentioned before: If  I start
the box with a USB mouse plugged in, Knoppix will hang at the point
where it's detecting the on-board USB system.

             Oh, well, more on this tomorrow. I'm going to take some,
(legal), drugs for now.

                                                               Erich