[Tfug] A really, really interesting job opportunity...

Rich Smit rfsmit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:12:34 MST 2012

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 18:37, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I feel your frustration.
>
> States may deny the "right to vote" for other reasons.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voting_rights_in_the_United_States

Yes! For OTHER reasons. And not THIS reason. It *is* a right that can be
revoked.

Your points about 1st, 2nd and 5th Amendments are invalid, because nowhere
does it say that you must be able to hold a rally at a public venue, bear
arms, nor possess property, free from cost. In contrast, it says explicitly
in the 24th that you must be able to vote without cost.

I'll stop here.  I've made my point and now I must move on.

Have a wonderful day. But keep an eye on your Republican't darlings. They
might be demonizing you in their next round of blather.

R.