[Tfug] A really, really interesting job opportunity...

Rich Smit rfsmit at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 18:09:19 MST 2012

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 17:47, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Does the constitution say no ID to vote?  I don't think so.

It says everyone has the right to vote. By layering on conditions, then by
degrees, that right is being eroded.

Sorry no TV, no Fox News and I stopped listening to talk radio.  All a
> waste of time.

Then where *do* you get this poisonous attitude that everyone who doesn't
carry ID is a scoundrel?

No waking in the middle of the night and I do not drink alcohol.

Maybe you should start? Just a suggestion...

> You have me confused with someone else - perhaps yourself.

You're fond of that little trope, aren't you? And it occurs to me, it's a
question of identity, too -- self-identity. Defining yourself by the
opposite of your ideological rivals.

Oh well. I can't help you. Be prepared for the next reactionary shift.
They're going to have to explain themselves when they lose come November,
and you can be sure it won't involve soul-searching, but a whole lot of
finger pointing.

R.