[Tfug] A really, really interesting job opportunity...

Rich Smit rfsmit at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 11:38:11 MST 2012

Of course, the distinction between ACORN and Gingrich is that ACORN was the
messenger, and flagged thousands of fraudulent voter registrations.
Gingrich's campaign was helped by fraudulent votes -- not voter
registrations.

Big difference: one results in extra checking, but no fraudulent votes
being cast; the other results in a has-been getting onto the ballot. As
they say in Texas: "oops".

R.