[Tfug] A really, really interesting job opportunity...

Bender bender at bendertherobot.com
Sun Apr 15 09:33:58 MST 2012

What do you mean, "re-register today as an independent"?

is that what working 4 govt teaches U?...

why would people still register as 'crats or 'cans?

Unless you have money to contribute? (so you can get something back)

oh jus thought of sumthing. coukd it be peeps really believe the
media-politicl-machine rhetorick?

 or is it contraranism? the enemy of my enemy is my friend?
[cans are bad, so have 2 vote 4 crats.]

/cynicisn

thanks 4 an entertaining thread, March