[Tfug] OT: Android tablet display size

Leo Przybylski r351574nc3 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 08:06:12 MST 2012

Until recently even the iPad did not have the greatest pixel density. It
was pretty close to 800x600 on a 7". Still, most 7" tablets have at least
1024x600. High end tablets get at least 1280x720.

What you really care about though is some kind of pixel density comparison.
I think there should be something like that for tablets.