[Tfug] Well, now i've seen it all.

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 14:21:21 MST 2011

Less searches for the term "Linux" probably means people have found they are not finding what they are looking for by using a single word such as Linux which is extremely broad.

I wouldn't give this much weight in of itself.

I think Linux is doing just fine.  What is your alternative?  At least for servers : Windows? MAC?

There is a hugh number of data centers throughout the US and the world that run Linux on inexpensive hardware.

Linux might not win the desktop war, however it is doing just fine in the server war.

Keith Smith