[Tfug] Its funny!

Mike Abeyta kg6cmi at msn.com
Tue May 31 18:28:04 MST 2011

Three yrs ago I did not know a soul that ran Linux. I got into a project
were I needed an OS and Linux was just what the doctor ordered. Here we
are three yrs later and I have converted about 100 machines over to
Linux! Those are desktop machines in the hands of 14yr old kids to 73 yr
old social workers and for the last three yrs I have read how Linux is
on the decline! I find that hard to believe 3yrs ago there was a long
line of things that I could not do with Linux. Today not only do I use
it every day but I also use it at work with such ease that our IT
department did not realize it. Now if a dummy like me can pull that off
well you get the point. I hope that Linux is not on the decline. Cause
let me tell you if I have to spend my whole life with Win7 and the time
it takes just to keep the wifes up and debugged well I will be looking
for an abacus.