[Tfug] Request for experts...

Harry McGregor micros at osef.org
Mon Jul 18 16:46:17 MST 2011

Hi,

This is not really Unix related, but it is technology related.

If anyone is interested in the TUSD Technology oversight committee,
please let me know, and I will get you in touch with the right people
and the process to apply.

The TUSD Governing board is looking for applications for at least two
vacant positions,  I have been on the TOC for almost a year and a half,
and feel that we have been able to help the district through several
major technical hurdles.

For those of you who are not aware the current TUSD board is technology
friendly with an eye on technology where appropriate, and TUSD has both
a new CIO and new Superintendent both of whom are working quite hard to
help correct issues of the past.

                    Harry