[Tfug] Down Memory Lane II

Ed Wilson debed at debed.com
Mon Jan 24 02:09:51 MST 2011

I do not believe that the government should pay for any personal expenses of
individuals. Actually, I believe it is unconstitutional to take tax payer
money to rebuild private property. This came out during hurricane Katrina
mess, when the people expected the Federal Government to rebuild their city.
I thought the Government could only authorize low interest loans for such
rebuilding, since when did it become our responsibility to pay for damage
done by a storm to a city that is by the sea below sea level? Isn't that
asking for problems, and to not do a thing to prepare for such events, then
go crying to the government because they didn't respond fast enough and
rebuild everything? WHAT?

Anyway, my point is tax payer money is for necessary government expenses,
defense and infrastructure. Not to support the world. We can no longer do
this!

Sorry, my blood pressure is going up, I better stop.

Ed

  _____