[Tfug] Using Tmobile data on a tethered cellphone in Lucid...

Steve Franks bahamasfranks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 17:09:13 MST 2010

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 6:16 PM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I guess my worst fears have been confirmed.  The government does whatever it wants and the courts let them.
>
> I've thought a lot about this and it appears to me that not only do we need a change in our leadership we need to change judges.
>
> The corruption is at every level!

> Keith Smith

See - the 2 big parties *are* very good at working across the isle
after all - on squashing democracy.  If the judges are as liberal as
you say, I can hardly see where the advantage to them would be in
helping rig elections in staunchly republican Maracopa county, unless
they are all really on the same side...not exactly news, I know, but
sometimes it's fun to ignore what people are saying and watch their
actions confirm your suspicions.

Steve