[Tfug] Shooters

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Wed Oct 13 09:24:04 MST 2010

I just think I'll just have to pop by after work today.  I need to do
bills, and what better way to do it than with a splash in hand?  I love
the images from Hubble and all on display too!

Respectfully,
Liz Ravenwood
Programmer/Analyst
Super First Class
BE Aerospace, Inc.
(O): 1.520.239.4808
E-Mail: Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
www.beaerospace.com

Will McNulty <tehgimmick at gmail.com>
Sent by: <tfug-bounces at tfug.org>
10/13/2010 09:04 AM
Please respond to
Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Tfug] Shooters

Sky Bar is owned by Brooklyn Pizza. This means everything on the menu at
Brookly Pizza can be ordered and delivered next door to Sky Bar. Brooklyn
has a small but decent menu ranging from pastas, subs, salads, varieties
of pizza etc. The way you order at Sky Bar is walking next door which
isn't very hard and ordering while taking a number back to the bar. There
is also an outside smoking section that is nice to have during perfect
weather. I'm not saying i'm for Sky Bar, but i am merely describing the
way Sky Bar works as I have a few friends who work there.
I don't see it as a worthy substitute unless everyone was ok with talking
just a tiny bit louder, and ordering from a smaller menu. just a bit of
info.
-will