[Tfug] Shooters

Will McNulty tehgimmick at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 16:14:22 MST 2010

yea, sorry i felt i was being a little mean, that was not my intention. but
yes its more of a social thing. i havent been in a long time but the times i
did go i had a lot of fun. its far from me as well. but i just ride my bike
there, ill ride my bike anywhere. the charlies location was pretty far from
my house but a really nice, really drunken ride. id like a place closer but
i also have band practice at 7 on thursdays anyways so no go for me anymore.
also i dont think there are any decent places downtown where its secluded
and minors allowed. if you can think of a place im sure some would +1 for
it.
-will