[Tfug] Shooters

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Mon Oct 11 13:53:27 MST 2010

even though I can't make it as I have school on Thursday nights.

Respectfully,
Liz Ravenwood
Programmer/Analyst
Super First Class
BE Aerospace, Inc.
(O): 1.520.239.4808
E-Mail: Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
www.beaerospace.com

Zack Williams <zdwzdw at gmail.com>
Sent by: <tfug-bounces at tfug.org>
10/10/2010 07:22 AM
Please respond to
Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Tfug] Shooters

>> There is no way in Hell I will walk into a bar called Shooters.  Move
the
>> meeting some place east.

I'm west of I-10.  I say move it downtown.  Or into my backyard - we
can ride the psychotic horde of javelina for fun. :)

> i hope you understand what the gatherings are all about.

In all seriousness, I've never been to a meeting as the time doesn't
really jive with my schedule.   Is it mainly social time?

- Zack

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply