[Tfug] Grub rescue

Kramer Lee krameremark1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 22:13:41 MST 2010

I guess that is a good time saver for the live CD.  I was just using
my normal procedure just as soon as Ubuntu is installed.  I just go to
a shell and sudo passwd and make the install so I can just su - and
get into a root shell later  .  I like that sudo su for the live CD.
I will try to remember it next time I am doing that, but there is a
good chance I will just do the habitual thing.  OK, I will get out the
Knoppix CD and try it now.