[Tfug] Sparc 64 computer

earljviolet at deserthowler.com earljviolet at deserthowler.com
Sat Nov 27 12:10:57 MST 2010

I'm digging my Tatung Sun clones out of the storage shed.  I ran Debian on
them about 3-4 years ago with some success.  I'm still subscribed to the
sparc Debian list; they seem to have problems so I.m looking for other
possible distributions: FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD.

I'd appreciate some suggestions as which to try.  I'm not looking for
super graphics support but it would be nice to run fvwm and emacs.  Sound
would be nice but not necessary.

Have video vga and funny sun connector on different machines so need video
support for both.

Earl
--
If you play a Windows install CD backwards it has satanic verses.
Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate!!!!