[Tfug] ThinkPad T61 Debian KDE Wireless

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Mon Mar 29 16:40:53 MST 2010

That is strange. Definitely shows everyone's tastes in computing. I have
never cared for Gnome in anyway at all. I have always been a KDE user. When
KDE 4 came out I waited mostly till 4.1.0 was out and I have not looked
back. I like everything about the new KDE system. Including Kdevelop, though
it is still lacking some features, I use it for c,c++, and php and it works
great.