[Tfug] ThinkPad T61 Debian KDE Wireless

Charles R. Kiss charles at kissbrothers.com
Sun Mar 28 13:04:00 MST 2010

Hi,

Does anyone have wireless working on a ThinkPad T61 [Intel] running Debian Lenny amd64 with KDE??

Also, is there a way to completely purge every possible piece of network software, or should I just reinstall without??

I many combinations using the iwlwifi/4965 module and think I might have corrupted communications between software modules.

I tried wicd, maybe something else, but knetworkmanager is also/always installed.

I don't like Ubuntu, which worked "ok" with gnome-network-manager, but got bored and switched over to Debian KDE like my work station but am having some trouble. Maybe I should run a 32bit Lenny.

Anyway the options are so numerous, I thought I would ask first.  Thanks.

Any links would also help.

Thanks!!

I miss Tucson!

--

This message and any attachments may contain information that is privileged or confidential, and is intended solely for the addressee.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.