[Tfug] Another CC* weighs in....

Will Stott will at stottland.net
Tue Jun 15 18:24:46 MST 2010

Toka toka jihad!

Derka derka toka derka derka.

This thread went from a joke to a request to a religous war with a
side of stupid. I thought this was a technical bunch of geeks who
might want to learn about this stupid thing we call unix ( with a
little bit of that crap linus came up with).

I get to pick my unix flavor of choice, or any variant even close
( include the commercial versions ) and nobody should care because
most everyone understands that it is "close enough" if it has some
type of *nix kernel running the show behind it.

So, asking if the word 'hell' can be left out of the subject line is
not too much to ask for the group regardless ofthe reasoning (even if
the reasoning is some stupid religous or parenting issue).

So, I use an iPhone, have a mac os x only home environment, and run
freebsd in a vm. So what? I can't respect someone elses request to
keep pg+ rated words out  of the subject lines? I don't get the
problem or reasoning. Don't you people meet each week and discuss this
kind of stuff???

...and begin the flaming now....

Will >=]

Sent from my iPhone