[Tfug] Reminder to respect one another

Will Stott will at stottland.net
Tue Jun 15 08:45:35 MST 2010

I propose new leadership. A leader is needed to bring order to this
group of slacking bunch of FUGgers. We need a leader who will demand
order and policy! I vote for the soup nazi on Seinfeld!

Will

All joking aside, it is not a big deal to leave words that we know to
be beyond a g rating out of the subject line. Not that I care either
way, but I would be happy to follow.

Sent from my iPhone