[Tfug] Slightly OT but also funny as hell

Christopher Robbins robbinsc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 17:46:50 MST 2010

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Matthew Patenaude <mnglfiddle at gmail.com>wrote:

> Scoff if you like, I prefer a little propriety in how I educate my
> children. We are concerned about a lot more - we work in foreign countries
> with needy people... And no, my children aren't locked in a basement
> somewhere. But for your information, they don't watch TV, and are better off
> for it.
>
> I find it amazing that you would get upset a simple request to watch the
> language in your subject lines... incredible!

I don't think anyone is questioning your parenting skills...

However, your children aren't subscribed to TFUG - you are.  I don't think
it's unreasonable to ask people to tone their language down, but I guess
it's kinda hard to complain when you aren't limitng access on your end.

     - Chris

--
Christopher P Robbins
Phone: (928) 257-6368