[Tfug] Slightly OT but also funny as hell.

erich erich1 at copper.net
Sun Jun 13 10:27:08 MST 2010

Hmmm,
                 Seems that the "bugs" don't actually cause the computer
to fail
Rather, they cause the computer user to freak out. Two solutions:

                a) Suggest training sessions to desensitize user to fear
                     of bugs.

                b) Examine ecological imbalance in user's living quarters
                      to remedy the source of the bugs.

Cheers,

Erich