[Tfug] Slightly OT but also funny as hell.

Zack Williams zdwzdw at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 05:57:16 MST 2010

> My first thought was "unplug, pull the battery, hold it over an empty
> sink and drown it with half a bottle or so of rubbing alcohol poured
> everywhere, then let dry".  But I figured I'd better do a sanity check
> on that concept.

That would leave dead bug carcasses in the machine, which sounds
unpleasant/bad for airflow.   I also am not a fan of pouring anything,
especially something that is a decent solvent, into a computer...

I'd pull the thing apart to the extent that you are able and blow it
out with compressed air.  So as not to wreck fan bearings/fan power
headers, before doing this jam the fans with a spudger/toothpick/etc.

- Zack