[Tfug] Source and Destination Routing(iptables) + Static Routes (ip route)

b1nary g0d b1naryg0d.ws at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 00:21:00 MST 2010

Basically want to 1-1 NAT from xyz WAN IPs to xyz LAN IPs(on router)..and
then port forward selective ports to selective servers..droping the excess
So basically i need help with IPTables(if i did the routes right)...the
iptables dumps and all the other information you need is included in 2 text
files(IPTables dump from each server) and 1 image(network map with more
details and 'ip route' tables and 'ip addr' information, if you can please
help i would appreciate it, i have been googling, pounding my  into the
wall, and just about everything else....needless to say my heads hurting and
im left clueless...by the way im running 2.4
PS please forward the question on if you know someone who might be able to
help with the IPTables or Endian

http://207.210.101.202:9090/q/LookAtMeFirst.gif Whole Question and info
http://207.210.101.202:9090/q/router-ipt.txt Router Iptables
http://207.210.101.202:9090/q/dmz-ipt.txt DMZ IPtables
(if they are down i can email you the files; its the server im working on)
--B1naryG0d