[Tfug] Web 2.0 for business...ad nauseum

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 14:37:57 MST 2010

The reality is things move slow in business.  Need a plumber? If you need one yesterday you will pay the emergency fee.  Kind of like waiting to see your PCP - $10 or $15 or emergency room co-pay of $50 to $100 or more.

I do not expect service immediately unless I am at Circle K or Star Bucks.

There are few services that are immediate.  If I get an immediate response I am presently surprised.

If I buy an appliance or a piece of furniture and i want it delivered, they do not load it up and follow me home.  I have to chose from available times and dates.

Keith Smith