[Tfug] Had an interesting little "partial crash" just now...

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 09:35:13 MST 2010

The only thing I used duct tape for was after the WiFi card was out, I
tacked down the ends of the antenna wires to a plain plastic base so
that they wouldn't flop around.  The antenna wires have metal end
contacts that could short out the motherboard if they managed to hit
the wrong place.

Yeah, I'll stick the card back in soon and see what happens but...I'm
pretty sure I know what's up.

Jim