[Tfug] AP choices`

Steve Franks bahamasfranks at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 10:50:44 MST 2010

> OK, I must be dense.  :<  I couldn't find "nano2HP" on this page.
> There are *bullet* HP's -- which look like they might do the
> trick (though I would then have to find an antenna) as they
> are rated to 75C.
>
> I'll dig around again and see if I've overlooked something...

Sorry, I think I gave you a concatenated product name instead of a
part number.  Just keep browsing the list until you find a nanostation
with a 2 and an HP in the name.  I suppose this was a couple years
ago, they may have something newer, and discontinued the nanostations
& picostations; they we just shipping the first bullets when I bought
the nano2.  A note on their products - if it ends in "2" it's 802.11g,
if it ends in "5" it's 802.11a, (or somesuch; you get the idea).

Steve